My various pages

Pages about various interests:

Currently Here

Thursday, January 20, 2005

About me


I'm a 30 something European who moved to Taiwan to be with the love of his life. This sounds very fairy tale like, but the reality is not that dreamy. Life in Taipei is at times overwhelming and challenging, but it never gets boring. I started this blog as as an outlet for my thoughts and observations, my travel adventures and my culinaric escapades, it was basically all about my life. However, recently I've outgrown all that and made a change in direction: This blog is now attempting to become one of the biggest resources on Taiwan's culture, social issues, expat life in Taipei, and traveling. Check the navigation bar, it's full of useful links to all my posts.

Back to: Home | Main Contents | Sitemap.