Thursday, January 22, 2009

,

Hong Kong

1/22/2009 Taiwan Explorer
Here is a list of my posts related to Hong Kong. It's about my short trip from 13.-17. January 2009, the things I've encountered, the places I've been to and much more. Not everything is fact here, some impressions are merely my opinions. Enjoy browsing my posts.


▷ MY 2009 HONG KONG TRIP

My 2009 trip summary
Arriving in Hong Kong
Early morning in Kowloon
Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car
Tian Tan Buddha
Wong Tai Sin Temple
Chi Lin Nunnery
Mongkok Night Markets
Avenue of Stars
Clock Tower

▷ HONG KONG'S SKYSCRAPERS

Introduction
International Commerce Centre, 484m
International Finance Centre, 417m
Central Plaza, 374m

4 INTERESTING HONG KONG RELATED

No urinating in common areas
Tian Tan Buddha and I

Back to: Home | Main Contents | Sitemap.