My various pages

Pages about various interests:

Currently Here

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Singapore

Here is a list of my posts related to Singapore. It's about the interesting things I've encountered and seen during my visits. Not everything is fact here, some impressions are merely my opinions. I recommend this post, it's the most informative. Have fun browsing.


▷ MY SINGAPORE TRIPS

Singapore, my 1st Asian destination - Jan 2005
Singapore, my 2nd Asian destination - Dec 2005
Singapore, city of memories - Dec 2008

▷ PARTS OF SINGAPORE

Singapore's downtown skyline
Chinatown Singapore
At the Esplanade
Singapore zoo
Sentosa island

▷ THE SYMBOL OF SINGAPORE

The Merlion
Photo of the Merlion

▷ FAMOUS BUILDINGS

Swissôtel The Stamford
Parkview Square
The Gateway
Suntec City
The Fullerton Hotel
UOB Plaza
OUB Centre
Republic Plaza

▷ PLACES OF WORSHIP

Sultan Mosque
St. Andrew's Cathedral
Sri Mariamman Temple

▷ VARIOUS SINGAPORE RELATED

Criticism of Singapore by a Singaporean
Dawn Yang, best Singaporean blogger
Adeline Lee, Singaporean beauty
Singaporeans make fun of big Taiwanese guy
Singlish, Singaporean English
Singapore vs. Linfen

Back to: Home | Main Contents | Sitemap.