This page is an overview of all the posts I've written on learning Chinese language. My main focus is on phrases and vocabulary, but they acquire a certain level of foreknowledge. I'm using Standard Chinese or 國語 spoken in Taiwan and the original Chinese characters 繁體中文 together with my own version of pinyin.
▷ STANDARD CHINESE PRONUNCIATION
• My Chinese tones pronunciation guide | Example: xiào róng 笑容 smile
▷ COMMON CHINESE PHRASES
• Introduce yourself | Example: What's your name?
• Do you speak Chinese? | Example: What's that called in Chinese?
• Thinking and thoughts | Example: I think Taipei is very interesting.
• Adverbs of frequency | Example: I always drink coffee.
• Small talk with me | Example: She's very beautiful...
▷ ROMANTIC CHINESE PHRASES
• Make the Chinese lady melt | Example: I love you. Do you love me?
• Make the Chinese lady melt more | Example: I want to be with you forever.
• 15 most romantic phrases | Example: I think women with glasses are sexy.
• Pick-up lines | Example: Wow. I've never seen a girl as beautiful as you.
• Taking her out for dinner | Example: What would you like to order?
• Going to the cinema | Example: What movie do you want to see?
▷ CHINESE VOCABULARY
• Human emotions and moods | Examples: Angry, happy, bored...
• Chinese new year | Examples: Happy new year, reunion dinner...
▷ RELATED POSTS
• Why hanyu pinyin sucks
• My pinyin table with corrections
• To Westerners who want to abolish Chinese characters
• How I started to write Learn Chinese posts
• My difficulties when learning Chinese