Thursday, January 21, 2010

,

List of Night Markets in Taipei

1/21/2010 Taiwan Explorer
Below is a list of all the night markets in Taipei I have visited and blogged about. I love Taiwanese night markets and one if my plans is to visit most of them all around Taiwan. But since I'm living in Taipei, I have best access to those in and around the city. Enjoy the posts below and check my list of night markets in Taiwan as well.


▷ GENERAL NIGHT MARKET RELATED

My map of night markets in Taipei

▷ NIGHT MARKETS IN TAIPEI PROPER (a-z)

Guangzhou Street Night Market, Wanhua
Huaxi Street Night Market, Wanhua
Jingmei Night Market, Wenshan
Liaoning Street Night Market Zhongshan
Nanjichang Night Market, Wanhua
Ningxia Night Market, Datong
Raohe Street Night Market, Songshan
Shida Night Market, Daan
Shilin Night Market, Shilin
Tonghua Street Night Market, Daan
Wuzhou Street Night Market, Wanhua
Xichang Street Night Market, Wanhua
Yanping North Road Night Market Datong
Yongji Night Market, Xinyi

▷ NIGHT MARKETS IN NEW TAIPEI (a-z)

Fuda Night Market, Sinjhuang
Lehua Night Market, Yonghe
Luzhou Night Market, Luzhou
Nanya Night Market, Banciao
Sanhe Night Market, Sanchong
Sinjhuang Night Market, Sinjhuang
Tamsui Night Market, Tamsui
Wenhua Night Market, Sanchong
Xingnan Night Market, Zhonghe
Yumin Street Night Market, Banciao