Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Travels: Go West

1/10/2010 Taiwan Explorer
This page is dedicated to my travels to Europe. It's meant to serve you as a reference for your own trip planing. I've not listed every place I've visited, but only the most important ones - it's a kind of a Best Of. Please click on each individual country to be referred to more travelogues or check my overview of all my travels.


▷ AUSTRIA

Graz
Vienna

▷ CROATIA

Zagreb

▷ GERMANY

Cologne
Düsseldorf
Frankfurt
Hamburg
Hannover
Heidelberg
Munich
Ulm / Ulm Minster

ITALY

Trieste
Gorizia

▷ MACEDONIA

• Skopje

▷ NETHERLANDS

Amsterdam

SLOVENIA

Bled
Bohinj
Izola
Kanal ob Soči
Koper
Kranj
Ljubljana
Maribor
Piran
Portorož
Predjama castle
Škofja Loka

▷ SLOVAKIA

Bratislava

▷ SWITZERLAND

Basel
Zürich

▷ UNITED KINGDOM

• Birmingham

Back to: Home | Main Contents | Sitemap.