Tuesday, February 09, 2010

, ,

Yilan 宜蘭, Taiwan's northeastern gem

2/09/2010 Taiwan Explorer

Ilan 宜蘭 (officially Romanized as Yilan) is short for Ilan City 宜蘭市, but is sometimes also used for the whole Ilan County 宜蘭縣. The beautiful area in the northeastern part of Taiwan is full of beautiful scenic spots and interesting towns and villages. I plan to revisit in the future and this page will serve as an overview of all my posts about Ilan County. I hope to be a good resource for those who also plan to visit the area. Please bookmark my post, because I will add much more links in the upcoming months.

My first trip to Ilan City, March 2011
Map of Ilan City
Memorial hall of founding of Ilan administration
Best Noodles in Ilan
Ilan Dongmen Night Market
Luodong Night Market

For more of my travel adventures around Taiwan, check this page.